Sunday, December 5, 2010

PenPal Magazine - what to expect

Hi, readers!

This blog will present to you all of the Active PenPal Magazines that there are out there: digital or paper, free or paid. We are going to show you inside information from within the pages of PenPal Magazines, newsletters or any form of organized penpal edition/issue. Yes, when you google "PenPal Magazines" there are a lot of links coming up, but unfortunetely those that Google rate highest are either outdated or simply floaded with "suspicious" Ads. You don't want to publish your snail mail or even email address there! Believe me! I have made that mistake! That's how the idea of this blog came to be! I hope that you will enjoy it as much as I will enjoy getting first hand interviews and reviews of magazines, newsletters and more.

So, if you know a good PenPal Magazine or Newsletter or you happen to own one - comment here, or get back in touch with me. I would love to make a review of it on this blog or even interview you! The sky is the limit as they say!

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow on GFC, I am following you too.

    By the way, check out my blog hop! It's a great way to get your blog out there & get more followers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, FitnessMom! I believe that both "Snail Mail PenPals Official Blog" and "Beauty Brite" are yours - they are one of my favorites! :) I actually just opened up two blogs: "PenPal Magazine" and of course "FriendshipBooks" - you can follow both. And yip, give me ideas about how to get my blog out there. I am really new to blogging, but I have a lot to say! :) Hopefully there are going to be people who would read all my entries! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandbook Net told me about you. I have my own newsletter called the "Pen Pal Book." I love the way Sandbook did theirs, but mine comes close. If you need to see a copy of my issue I can send it in an e-mail so you can comment on it also I just did a website you can check out. http://kimber-enterprises.webs.com/ to read about my newsletter and you can join to leave a feed back on your blog to get more people to check you out.
    My e-mail: Vandine69@yahoo.com
    Kimberly Garigin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Kimberly. I will check out your website, get the relevant information and write to you. Maybe we can do an interview with you so that you can tell us how the idea of "Pen Pal Book" came to be, etc. I will however see the information on your site first so I don't double the questions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there!
    Just wanted to share a couple of sites where they have a penpal newsletter:

    - The Penpal Newsletter: http://www.wix.com/bruehwuerfel/penpal

    - Letters & Journals: http://lettersandjournals.com

    Maybe you are interested in writing about them!
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you PenPalling and Letters! I am actually subscribed to the PenPal Newsletter and I am crafting a blog entry for it. As for Letters and Journals, I contacted a representative and they have agreed to give me an interview. Do you know other penpal magazine/newsletters? It will be really helpful to me and for this blog if I get more suggestions for the reviews. Thank you once again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi again!

    You are welcome! Unfortunately, I don't know any other magazines/newsletters taking place at the moment except those I mentioned and SandbookNet's.

    Deutsche Post was publishing a magazine before, but they stopped it since they started an online website: http://www.letternet.de
    Cannot tell for how long the "Lettermag" (Letternet's magazine) was running, but it is a pity it disappeared since the website is kinda boring and inactive.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for the updates! I checked the lettermag but it's not active and the site just like you said is pretty much abandoned. I also tried to get a digital version of the magazine, but my Google search proved ineffective! :( There are really not so many magazines/newsletters out there :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...